The world’s revolutionary, indestructible, anti-fatigue safety floor matting
The TUFF SKIN mat is fabricated with an ultra protective coating. The mats were created to provide maximum relief to anyone performing a stand-up job task and reduce the strain, pain, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing. It’s impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products and is customizable.
Manufactured with virgin ORTHO-MAT closed cell NBR sponge makes the TUFF SKIN optimally suited for dry applications in many situations.
- Clean rooms
- Industrial work cells & stations
- Hotel front end departments
- Security & ticket booths
- Cashier & counting cages
- Golf service areas
- Table top mats
- Stand up forklift pads
- Equipment box liners
ORTHO-MAT TUFF SKIN promotes employee wellness by reducing exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration, reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation. The net result is increased productivity and morale compliments of workplace comfort.
The non-allergenic, latex and silicone free material is lightweight and easy to clean. It’s designed with a safety bevel that allows all service carts and chairs to roll over it with ease. TUFF SKIN is also endorsed by chiropractors and orthopedic surgeons.
We can manufacture whatever size mat you need. Factory customized shapes are also available. Choose from three different color options. For specifics on ordering options see below.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra durable top coat
- Seamless top coat to avoid mat separation and tripping
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Promotes employee wellness by reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation
- Easy to clean
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Fabricated with a safety bevel
- Factory customized shapes and sizes available
- Life expectancy 5-8 years
Design & Materials
- Fabricated from virgin ORTHO-MAT closed cell NBR
- Protective coating available in black, red, yellow, and dark gray. Other TUFF Skin coating colors are available in large quantities
- Surface does not shed, making it perfect for clean room usage
- 2” yellow or red safety stripe made with a bonded material also available
- Beveled on all sides so chairs and carts roll over it with ease
- The standard surface is used for dry applications only
- The anti-slip surface is excellent for wet & dry applications
- Approximately 3/4” thick. All mats are approximate in size + or – to 1”. Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion/contraction.
- Custom sizes, shapes, and die cut pieces available
- Wall to wall TUFF SKIN flooring should be ordered over-size and cut to fit on location to match exact room dimensions
- Stock sizes
- 2’ x 3’ x 3/4” 4.50 lbs. 3’ x 3’ x 3/4” 6.75 lbs., 3’ x 4’ x 3/4” 9.00 lbs., 3’ x 5’ x 3/4” 11.25 lbs.