The world’s best industrial anti-fatigue safety floor matting
ORTHO-MAT 2 is manufactured from closed cell virgin nitrile rubber making it extremely durable in industrial settings. The mats were created to provide maximum relief to anyone performing a stand-up job task and reduce the strain, pain, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing. It’s impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products and is completely customizable.
Perfect in Industrial Settings
ORTHO-MAT 2 is specifically designed to improve employee wellness in industrial settings where prolonged standing is part of the job.
- Manufacturing factories & facilities
- Furniture manufacturing
- Automotive repair & manufacturing
- Chemical plants
- Shipping & receiving departments
- Steel factories
- Utility truck buckets
- Lean manufacturing cells and applications
ORTHO-MAT 2 promotes employee wellness by reducing exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration, reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation. The net result is increased productivity and morale compliments of workplace comfort.
The non-allergenic, latex and silicone free material is lightweight and easy to clean. It’s designed with a safety bevel that allows all service carts to roll over it with ease and the non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat, giving it National Floor Safety Institute approval.
We can manufacture whatever size mat you need. Factory customized shapes are also available. For specifics on ordering options see below.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Promotes employee wellness by reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation
- User friendly and lightweight
- Impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats
- Easy to clean
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Manufactured with a safety bevel
- Factory customized shapes and sizes available
- Life expectancy 3-6 years
Design & Materials
- NFSI tested and approved
- Yellow safety stripe made with a bonded yellow material also available
- Beveled on all sides for ease of cart traffic and added safety
- Available in continuous lengths up to 75 feet
- Mat color is black
- Pattern is original aggressive top and bottom for oily areas
- UL94 HBF burn tested. Self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4”
- Fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth
- Approximately 3/4” thick. All mats are approximate in size + or – to 1”. Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion/contraction.
- Stock sizes – extruded material by the foot
- 24” 1.84 lbs per ft., 30” 2.30 lbs per ft., 36” 2.76 lbs per ft., 48” 3.68 lbs per ft.
- Standing/Kneeling Pad – 14”x21”x3/4”
- Standard widths for custom mats – 2, 3, and 4 feet