The world’s most comfortable, antimicrobial, anti-fatigue safety floor matting
Our Ortho-Mat products are the softest, most comfortable anti-fatigue floor mats available. The mats were created to provide maximum relief to anyone performing a stand-up job task and reduce the strain, pain, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing. It’s impervious to acids, chemicals, and petroleum products and is completely customizable.
Manufactured with a closed cell feature, ORTHO-MAT repels the absorption of liquids and dirt making it a perfect solution for several industries.
- Transportation buildings
- Manufacturing facilities
- Residential buildings
- Government structures
- Automotive repair & rental companies
- Retail & grocery stores
- Arts & recreational facilities
- Corporate & commercial buildings
- Educational institutions
- Hotels, casinos, dining & nightlife buildings
- Convention centers
- Medical institutions
- Chemical plants
- Public safety buildings
- Electrical service areas
- Salons, barber shops & spas
- Health & wellness centers
ORTHO-MAT promotes employee wellness by reducing exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration, reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation. The net result is increased productivity and morale compliments of workplace comfort.
The antimicrobial, non-allergenic, latex and silicone free material is lightweight and easy to clean. It’s designed with a safety bevel that allows all service carts to roll over it with ease and the non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat, giving it National Floor Safety Institute approval.
We can manufacture whatever size mat or runner you need. Factory customized shapes are also available. Place your order with or without holes and choose from three different color options. For specifics on ordering options see below.
Factory customized shapes and sizes available
Available with yellow safety strips made with bonded material
Fabricated with a safety bevel so chairs and carts roll over it with ease
Impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Promotes employee wellness by reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation
- User friendly and lightweight
- Impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats
- Easy to clean
- Can be repaired in sections
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Fabricated with a safety bevel
- Factory customized shapes and sizes available
- Life expectancy 3-8 years
Design & Materials
- NFSI tested and approved for non-slip surface in wet, dry, oily or slippery situations
- Available colors – black, gray, and terra cotta
- 3” yellow safety stripe made with a bonded yellow material also available
- Beveled on all sides for ease of cart traffic and added safety
- Runners available in custom sizes, shapes and die cut pieces
- Available patterns include
- Original aggressive top and bottom for oily areas
- Smooth top for easy hand cleaning and dry areas
- Custom patterns, logos, and colors are available
- UL94 HBF burn tested. Self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 1/4”
- Fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth
- Approximately 3/4” thick. All mats are approximate in size + or – to 1”. Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion/contraction.
- Stock sizes
- 20”x24”x3/4”, 20”x33”x3/4”, 24”x36”x3/4”, 24”x42”x3/4”, 24”x48”x3/4”, 30”x36”x3/4”, 36”x36”x3/4”, 36”x42”x3/4”, 36”x48”x3/4”, 24”x72”x3/4”, 42”x48”x3/4”, 36”x60”x3/4”, 48”x48”x3/4”, 36”x72”x3/4”, 42”x72”x3/4”, 48”x72”x3/4”, 14”x21”x3/4”
- Stock runner sizes
- 22” 1.20 lbs per ft., 24” 1.28 lbs per ft., 36” 2.00 lbs per ft., 42” 2.24 lbs per ft., 44” 2.44 lbs per ft., 48” 2.56 lbs per ft.