The world’s leading fire-retardant, anti-fatigue safety floor matting
The DURO ORTHO-MAT is fabricated with a self-extinguishing hard top making it the solution for welders and machinists. The protective top surface will withstand hot metal sparks and is metal chip resistant. The mats were created to provide maximum relief to anyone performing a stand-up job task and reduce the strain, pain, and worker’s compensation claims related to prolonged standing.
Perfect in Industrial Settings
Manufactured with a fire-retardant hard top and a closed cell feature, DURO ORTHO-MAT is self-extinguishing and repels the absorption of liquids and dirt making it a perfect solution for industrial situations.
- Manufacturing facilities
- Automotive repair companies
- Chemical plants
- Assembly lines
- Fabricating companies
- Steel Factories
- Electrical service areas
DURO ORTHO-MAT promotes employee wellness by reducing exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration, reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation. The net result is increased productivity and morale compliments of workplace comfort.
The non-allergenic, latex and silicone free material is easy to clean. It’s designed with a safety bevel that allows all service carts to roll over it with ease.
We have several mat sizes available and also offer 14” x 21” knee pads which can be manufactured 1 or 2-sided. For specifics on ordering options see below.
Features & Benefits
- Fire-retardant, self-extinguishing hard top
- Closed cell feature eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids
- User friendly and easy to clean
- Promotes employee wellness by reducing spinal compression and increasing circulation
- User friendly and lightweight
- Impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats
- Easy to clean
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Life expectancy 3-8 years
Design & Materials
- NFSI tested and approved for non-slip surface in wet, dry, oily or slippery situations
- Mat color is black
- Extremely spark retardant
- Clean with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid-based cleaners
- Underlay fabricated from superior closed cell virgin nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth
- Approximately 3/4” thick. All mats are approximate in size + or – to 1”. Sponge products are not zero tolerance materials due to expansion/contraction.
- Stock sizes
- 24”x36”x3/4” 8.80 lbs., 36”x48”x3/4” 17.60 lbs., 36”x60”x3/4” 22.00 lbs., 36”x10’x3/4” 44.00 lbs.
- 14” x 21” knee pad 1 or 2 sided
- 36” wide rolls are available up to 25 ft. long.